Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mr. Legs Contest 2010

Next year for Mr. Legs, I'm going to have a winner based on popular vote, a winner based on Judges, and a Panty's choice. That way, not all the winners will be decided by vote, and there really won't be one mr. legs, there will be 3!

I also want to get some sponsors who will donate prizes, I'm not sure how to go about it, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. I really want all the entries to get a prize. I would like to state right here, that I watch all the entries as soon as I notice they are put up, rate them with 5 stars, favorite, and comment on them.

Some people think that the voting method is like a popularity thing, I don't think so. I think it's a "whoever works the hardest" thing. However, I am going to change it because I would like to keep everyone happy.

No comments: